ToPIA 3.0-beta-6 released
To import or export with CSV format
The ToPIA team is pleased to announce the topia-3.0-beta-6 release!
Tools for Portable and Independent Architecture :
Framework de persistance et de distribution d'application.
Documentation of the project can be found here:
Changes in this version:¶New features:
- Refactor generated code for delete on relation without association entity Issue: #580. Thanks to Florian DESBOIS. Resolved by fdesbois.
- Enable schema initialization by default Issue: #3243. Thanks to Brendan Le Ny. Resolved by athimel.
- Deprecate findByTopiaId, findByNaturalId, tryFindByTopiaId methods Issue: #3259. Thanks to Éric Chatellier. Resolved by echatellier.
- Add forNaturalId() method on dao Issue: #3258. Thanks to Éric Chatellier. Resolved by echatellier.
- Add isEmptyCollection(property) to HqlAndParametersBuilder Issue: #3260. Thanks to Brendan Le Ny. Resolved by bleny.
- Multiple migration cannot be resumed if failure Issue: #1205. Thanks to Brendan Le Ny. Resolved by athimel.
- Lifecycle of migration service is wrong: migration is made after hibernate is loaded Issue: #3171. Thanks to Brendan Le Ny. Resolved by athimel.
No release file deployed. (all files are deployed in the maven repository)
Artifacts are deployed in Maven Central Repository
Find us at